Our basic artwork requirements are listed below
- PDF, TIFF, EPS, JPG, AI & CDR files are accepted.
- TIF or JPG File min 300 – max 600 dpi is recommended at full size.
Page Specifications : Graphic Designs Gold Coast
• DL Artwork to be sized at (99mm x 210mm) with 3mm bleed all around.
• Size with bleed 105mm x 216mm.
- All colours to be supplied as CMYK (no RGB).
- No PMS colours are accepted.
- All fonts are to be embedded or converted to curves.
- All transparency effects must have been flattened.
- No low resolution – images to be supplied full size at 300dpi minimum.
• We prefer all artwork be supplied as a high-resolution, Print-ready PDF file, although we will happily accept all files and, for a small fee, can assist in developing a print ready advertisement.
• If your advertisement is currently in a different size format we can gladly assist in changing it to suit the Aussie Advertising Agency format. Graphic Designs Gold Coast.
BLEED – Please ensure 2mm bleed is added to all edges of the document’s finished size, including 4mm of internal bleed on all critical elements, including borders.
BORDERS – Please do not use borders that are designed to create an even margin around the document. A trimming tolerance of +/- 1.5mm must be allowed for.
COLOURS – Ensure colours are CMYK. PMS and RGB colours are automatically converted and will generally produce undesirable results. Only use PMS colours if they are intended to be printed as such. * If artwork is not set to CMYK, we do not take responsibility for the outcome of printed colours.
COLOUR – This is not offered as part of our standard service as the majority of orders are ganged together. Variations MATCHING in colour between print runs can be due to atmospheric conditions and varying stock properties. For colour critical jobs, a hard copy sample must be provided prior to printing. As per industry standard colours may vary up to 5%.
DOCUMENT SIZE – Your document size must be the finished size plus 2mm bleed all around the document.FILES Embedded ‘Press Ready’ pdf files are preferred. IMAGES Images should be high resolution CMYK at 300dpi minimum for the intended final size of the image.
INK COVER – Please be aware of the “Total Ink Cover” you intend using in your design. Heavy ink coverage will reduce turn around time as the job will need to cure prior to trimming. You may wish to consider a sealing coat if you have concerns. We especially recommend this for matt art stocks. Maximum ink density recommended is 250%.
RICH BLACK – To ensure a nice rich black use the following values: K 100%, C 30%, M 30%, Y 30%.PAGES Always supply artwork 1 up. Booklets to be supplied as single page PDF documents including bleed, not as page spreads.
TEXT – Please convert text to outlines, curves or paths where possible. Do not use rich black for text, use 100% black only. Please set black text to ‘overprint’. Please ensure white text IS NOT on overprint.
WATERMARKS – Watermarks or images used for similar purposes should not be less than 3% ink coverage.
Graphic Designs Gold Coast Australia.