Printer Gold Coast – Why Choose Us
• Printer Gold Coast. Offering a far cheaper option than Television or News Paper advertising, Aussie Advertising Agency are delivered along with the mail by Australia Post directly into the residents’ letterbox. This assures you that your potential customers will have this booklet in hand and more than likely see your advertisement.
How to Get the Most Out of Aussie Advertising Agency?
• The design process can be a tricky one and if this is your first time running a campaign or you have never consulted a marketing professional about your campaign material, you may need a little extra help. Below are some tips and guidance on the best processes to utilize when developing a campaign with us. You may have your own ideas, but should consider these tips when developing your marketing campaign. If after reading the below you are not entirely sure of the best way to get maximum impact through your advertising campaign.
Does Your Advertisement Have a Call to Action?
• What is a call to action? A call to action is a marketing term informing your readers to act. Lines like “Call Now” or “Visit www.” are key examples of a call to action and subliminally trigger your readers to “Pick up the phone now” or act immediately. Simple elements like this in your advertisement will benefit you and your readers. Printer Gold Coast.
Are You Making an Offer?
• It’s great to advertise your brand and services and be at the forefront of consumer’s minds however, what if your reader hasn’t use your business before and is quite happy using your opposition? A great way to attract your opposition’s customers is to offer them a deal. A 2 for 1 deal or a 10% off coupon are just two simple examples of an offer to attract new customers. This is a great way to attract new customers as well as entice previous clientele to return and use your business once more.
Do You Have a Way to Measure Customer Response and Confirm Your Advertisement is Working?
• One method novice marketers seldom consider is a way to track their current campaign and measure whether they are getting the results they desire. Encouraging customers to mention the Ad, for example a Code Word or Coupon Code, is a simple way to do this. Examples of this are; “Quote this number ### to claim your discount or deal” or “Quote this word #### and receive ###.” The possibilities are endless, but the feedback from your advertising is priceless.
Is Your Design Done by a Professional?
• Using a professional Graphic Designer can greatly improve your advertising’s impact. Amateur design can hinder your business image and leave potential consumers uncertain about the quality of your product or service. By using professional Graphic Designers printing you can achieve not only a great image, but have consistent branding and colouring throughout your media e.g. website and other marketing collateral. If you do not have access to a professional Graphic Designer just give us a call. We have a full design studio ready to provide you with great looking, professional Ad’s!
Where Does Your Advertising Point to?
• Think about what you want your consumers to do and focus on that. It is great to advertise your business and it’s products, services or features but your potential customer still needs to be guided as to how they go about ordering. Combined with the “Call to Action” as mentioned above, focus on what your potential customer has to do to contact you. Do they need to go to your website? If so, can they access the site easily? Do they need to phone a number? If so, who do they talk to? Draw a flow chart on paper (or roughly in your head) of the process they will need to take to get to a purchasing stage within your company. Remember to be reasonable, not all customers are ready to buy straight away and may need more information such as a brochure. An example of a way to minimise the steps in the purchasing process is by directing them to a website where they can fill in their details and requirements in their own time. Now when you contact them you should know exactly who they are, where they are from and what they require!
Be Clean, Clear, and Concise
• The most important thing of all is to send out a message that is attention-grabbing, easy to read and interesting! Having too much information on one page can be daunting and deter readers. If you have a lot to say, rather direct them to your web page, or ask them to call for more information. Aussie Advertising Agency is classified as mass printing marketing and gives you access to a wider audience than you have ever had before. A clear, concise message will help speak to this audience and grow your business!
Don’ Just Stop at One
• Most printing advertising is repeated to convey the message and to imprint itself in the minds of potential customers. The next time you are settling down on the sofa to watch your favourite TV show take a minute and count how many times the same Ad is played. It will almost certainly be more than once. This is because repetition is the answer in building brand recognition and product awareness. The more your potential customers see your Ad, the higher their chance of recall is and the more likely they will be to use your product or service! Printer Gold Coast.