Printers Gold Coast
Printers Gold Coast. If you are time poor you can still have breakfast – Early starts, long traveling, busy morning schedules mean many of us cannot make time to eat breakfast before heading out for the days work.
Whichever your reason for being time poor in the morning, there are still ways that you can fit in a healthy breakfast.
1 – Pre-prepare some fast and healthy breakfast foods the night before or over the weekend, such as cucumber slice, muffins or bran oats. A prepared breakfast means you can grab it and eat at home, on traveling to work or once you get to your workplace.
2. Keep some breakfast foods at work (if allowed) to enjoy once you arrive.
3. Get in the habit of setting your alarm for 10 to 15 minutes earlier than usual to give you time to have breakfast at home.
4. Swap out any time-wasting habits in the morning (such as checking your emails or scrolling social media) and use this time for breakfast instead.
5. Prepare for the next day the night before to free up time in the morning to have a proper breakfast.
Benefits of a healthy workplace for employers :
- Improved work performance and productivity
- Reduced absenteeism and sick leave
- Decreased incidence of attending work when sick
- Decreased frequency and cost of workers’ compensation
- Improved staff morale, satisfaction and motivation
- Improved corporate image and attraction/retention of employees
- Increased return on training and development investment
- Improved employee engagement and employee relationships
Benefits of a healthy workplace for employees :
- Increase in health awareness and knowledge
- Increase in physical health and mental well being
- Improved morale, job satisfaction and motivation
- Improved opportunities for a healthier lifestyle
- Greater capacity to enjoy life both in and outside the workplace
While many unhealthy foods contribute to ill health and a reduction in job performance, healthy food alternatives and a balanced diet can significantly improve workplace productivity and staffs wellbeing.
Research has shown that inadequate nourishment can reduce employee’s efficiency by 15% and that poor nutrition is directly linked to sickness, low morale and higher rates of workplace accidents and incidents.
People who are not at work is costly and absences may also have an impact on customer service, product quality and the workload and workplace stress of your other valued employees.
Printers Gold Coast.