Printing Service Gold Coast
Benefits of Fruit and Vegetables in the Diet from Patchwerx Skin Patches :
Our bodies can’t produce omega 3 fatty acid for itself, which means we must rely on our diet to ensure we get enough. Omega 3 fatty acids come from marine, animal, and plant sources. While plant-sourced omega-3 fatty acids are similar to those sourced from marine animals, they are slightly different, so it is important that both types are included as part of your overall healthy diet.
- Marine-sourced omega 3s (Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)) are omega 3 fatty acids that are found primarily in oily fish, such as salmon, blue-eye trevalla, blue mackerel, herring, canned sardines, canned salmon and some varieties of canned tuna. Other fish such as barramundi, bream or flathead, and seafood such as arrow squid, scallops, and mussels, are also good sources of omega 3.
- Plant-sourced omega 3s Alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) is derived from plants and is found mainly in plant-based fats and oils, such as canola oil and soybean oil, and linseeds (flaxseeds), chia seeds, and walnuts.
Foods rich in omega 3 fatty acids :
The National Heart Foundation recommends Australians consume at least 500 mg per day of long-chain omega 3 fatty acids. This can be achieved by eating a combination of two to three serves of oily fish every week and supplementing your intake with fish oil supplements (oil or capsule) and omega 3 enriched food or drinks (such as eggs, bread and milk),
Oily fish are those that contain at least ten per cent fat (healthy omega 3 oils), such as canned sardines, salmon and some varieties of canned tuna.
Approximate amounts of omega 3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) per 150 g serve of varieties of fish are:
- salmon (fresh Atlantic or Australian) >500 mg
- canned salmon 500–1000 mg
- canned sardines 1,500 mg
- trout (fresh rainbow), flathead 300–400 mg
- gemfish >500 mg
- canned tuna 300–500 mg
- rainbow trout, Smoked cod 300–400 mg
- barramundi, snapper, John Dory 200–300 mg.
Approximate amounts of omega 3 fatty acids in other foods are:
- two slices of fish oil-enriched white bread 50–120 mg
- lean beef or lamb (65 g serving) 20–90 mg respectively
- one fish oil-enriched egg 125 mg
- fish oil-enriched margarine (10 g) 60mg
- one regular egg 70–80 mg.
16 Benefits of using Patchwerx transdermal skin patches :
1. Our transdermal skin patches contain no sugar, chemicals, stimulants, hormones, additives or preservatives. Not interfered with, no additives, just a pure product.
2. All pant based, natural as in from Nature. Get your Mojo back naturally by helping your body function at peak performance.
3. The healthy way to help the body is slow and steady, and work on all parts of the body as a whole, not just treating one aliment.
4. All our skin patch product types are guaranteed at full strength, and made to the highest grade quality.
5. Our ingredients are locally sourced, and all our skin patch types are manufactured safely in Australia in our sterile laboratory, to the strictest GMP International Standards to ensure the highest quality, safety, reliability, value and efficacy.
6. Many years of effort has been invested in our research and product development which is ongoing.
7. We are 35 year Fully Qualified Veterans of the Herbal, Health, Fitness, and Weight Loss Industries.
8. Full instructions for the use of the skin patches are included when the order is mailed to you.
9. Oral medicinals and supplements intake typically lead to less than 20% uptake by the body along with high potential of stomach upsets and many other disadvantages whereas this transdermal absorption system promotes 100% availability in a linear and predictable manner.
10. Our sterile skin patches are designed to maximize the transdermal method of delivery of high potency supplements direct to the blood stream.
11. You need to keep in mind also that in patch form all of the active ingredients are absorbed into the bloodstream. In tablet form only small amounts hit the bodies receptors – drops are better, but nothing like a transdermal skin patch.
12. No more stomach upsets from badly-digested supplemental pills and powders – this transdermal delivery system provides a sensible and reliable means of ensuring maximum performance and endurance in perfect safety.
13. Each individual skin patch has a medicinal distribution rate of 3 days.
14. Attach one skin patch and wear for 3 days and replace.The skin patches come in sheets of 6. There are 2 sheets in their own sterilized, sealed, clear envelope. A total of 12 skin patches per packet = 36 days supply.
15. First and foremost, because the treatment is transdermal the normal first-pass problems of indigestion, reflux etc. are avoided. Second, the skin patches give complete control over the rate of uptake – providing the perfect “throttling” mechanism for dosage.
16. The skin patches can be worn under clothing as one goes through daily business all the time delivering predictable dosage with total reliability in a convenient and streamlined fashion.
Printing Service Gold Coast